CES as an NHS Framework Approved Supplier, offers recruitment services of clinicians on a temporary and permanent bases to:
- Secondary Care Providers (NHS & Independent Sectors).
- Primary Care Providers (OOH Service, GP Practices, HM Prison Service and others).
- Residential Care of the Elderly and Patients in Special Needs (Care Homes, Nursing Homes, etc.).
- Approved consultancy by NHS Framework Agreements for England, Wales and Scotland.
- Preferred supplier of many Healthcare Providers in all sectors for over a decade nationwide.
- Full adherence with latest codes of practice, policies and procedures .
- Fully trained and experienced staff in all aspects in managing recruitment of clinicians.
- Extensive and daily updated database of compliant clinicians deployable to the UK.
COOPERATION & SOLUTIONS:
We work closely with our clients to understand their needs to fulfil their requirements at best level of quality and highest possible fill rate. Daily communications and quarterly review meetings are maintained to smoothly run and monitor the service.
CES Ethos is Ethics and Quality first then the profit, this approach is not an easy task to achieve and to maintain, and it is costly, however our charges are sensibly designed and found to be acceptable and affordable by clients.
INTERNATIONAL RECRUITMENT SERVICE:
In response to employers and candidates demands, CES have established a dedicated team of International Specialist Recruiters to meet the market demands. We source overseas clinicians via international business partners, ongoing marketing and advertising campaigns, own database, international events.
CES offer clients to organise international recruitment events at the countries of origin where face to face interviews are facilitated. Overseas clinicians that we offer to healthcare employers are fully deployable to the UK, subject to sponsorship.
CES operates with full adherence to the international code of practice of NHS Employers.